MULTIBUY Extra Savings
Mix & Match 2 or more CLEANKIL ALPHA 25 Litres or any other product in the 25 Litre pack size and get 10% off. (They don't have to be the same product).
See all of the 25 Litre products here
Cleankil Alpha is a powerful food grade cleaner/sanitiser formulated to meet the exacting hygiene requirements found within the food industry.
Its low odour and dependable anti-bacterial action make it the ideal product for a variety of applications in areas ranging from food preparation to animal care and breeding extablishments. Fats proteins and blood residues are easily removed from walls floors and worktops whilst Cleankil Alpha's excellent traffic film removal qualities makes it the ideal product for both interior and exterior food transport cleaning.
The effectiveness of Cleankil Alpha has been established against a wide range of harmful bacteria moulds and fungi including :
- Escherischia coli (E-Coli) - a fecal gut organism
- Staphylococcus aureus - a sore throat organism implicated in cases of food poisoning
- Salmonella Newport - a food poisoning organism
- Lysteria monocytogenes - the cause of food poisoning (Listeriosis)
- Legionella pneumophilia - the cause of Legionaire's Disease (Pontiac Fever)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa - which causes post-operative wound infections
- Aspergillus niger - a mould found in yeasty environments such as bakeries
- Haemophillus equigenitalis - which causes pregnant mares to spontaneously abort
- Enterococcus hirae - which is implicated in wound urinary tract and hospital infections
- Saccharomyces cervisia - a common yeast capable of triggering asthma.
We hold on file kill data against a wide variety of organisms.
If you have any specific concerns please contact us by e-mail.
Tip: As we are all aware from the newspapers and television we are living in an age where bugs (bacteria) seem to be getting stronger and more resistant to antibiotics (in people) and to bactericides (on surfaces). One simple way to prevent resistance is to change the bactericide we use in Cleankil. However after a while bacteria would start to develop resistance to the new bactericide. A simple solution is to alternate between using Cleankil Alpha and its sister product Cleankil Beta which employs a different anti-bacterial system. Simply alternate between the two Cleankil versions every three months i.e. 3 months on Alpha followed by 3 months on Beta and so on. There are no special techniques involved and no changes in how the product is used. Use of this method gives greatly increased control over bacteria in your workplace.
Be the first to review this product.